Freshly pureed strawberries and homemade whipped cream create enchantment in the form of these beautiful pops that are hard to get over. These creamy strawberry popsicles are something your taste receptors have been anticipating for quite some time. So, how to make creamy ice pops?
This fruity frozen delight is adaptable and can create popsicles with various flavors and fruits. Creamy Popsicle is a frozen dessert with fresh or frozen strawberries, sugar, whipped cream, and vanilla/strawberry extract.
Creamy Ice Pops
This recipe calls for fresh strawberries, but you can also use preserved strawberries. I’ve used fresh, juicy, and flawlessly ripe strawberries to make these aesthetically pleasing popsicles.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Freeze Time: 8hours
- Total: 8 hours and 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Strawberries: The main ingredient in this popsicle recipe is strawberries, fresh or frozen. This recipe’s irresistible flavor comes from this ripe, succulent, and excellent fruit!
- Milk: Added to the concoction to facilitate strawberry blending in the blender. It also lends the required moisture.
- Homemade Whipped Cream: This recipe calls for homemade whipped cream because it is fresher than store-bought and produces the creamiest popsicles.
- Extract: Strawberry or vanilla extract accentuates the flavor of the desserts.
- Sweetener: As a sweetener, honey is included in the recipe. Love combines beautifully and imparts its distinctive flavor. However, you can use powdered sugar or superfine sugar as a substitute.
How To Make The Best Creamy Ice Pops?
- Start by creating the creamy strawberry popsicle base by blending the elements.
- Add the strawberries, milk, and honey to a Vitamix or food processor for this recipe.
- Blend the ingredients until they are entirely buttery and smooth.
Prepare Whipped Cream:
- For 2 cups of whipped cream, combine 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1/4 tsp cream of tartar, and vanilla extract in the basin of your stand mixer.
- Begin whisking the cream until it forms delicate peaks.
- Gently incorporate the puréed fruits into the whipped cream until well blended.
- Pretty color: Don’t these pops look fantastic with their lovely pink color? Wondering why they are so alluring? Let me reveal the secret ingredient that gives these poppers their allure.
- Adding a teaspoon of Strawberry freeze-dried powder to a recipe gives it a gorgeous pink hue and intensifies the strawberry flavor, thereby captivating the senses.
- Fill popsicle molds: Transfer the blended popsicle mixture into popsicle molds until it almost fills the top. Insert popsicle sticks and secure the lid.
- Freeze: Freeze the creamy strawberry popsicles for eight hours or overnight until they are completely frozen firm.
- When ready to serve, remove the popsicle from the mold and savor.
Recipe Tips And Variations Of Creamy Ice Pops
- Substitute for whipped cream: Using whole milk yogurt as a substitute for whipping cream in this recipe will work wonderfully. It imparts a touch of creaminess to our delicious desserts. You can also use flavored yogurt for an overall enhanced flavor. For optimal results, add 112 cups of yogurt to this frozen strawberry popsicle recipe.
- Ripest strawberries for the yummiest popsicles: For the best-tasting popsicles, use red, mature strawberries. The sweetness of these strawberries is the deciding factor for the quantity of saccharine added to the recipe.
- For the silky smooth texture of these popsicles: For the velvety smooth texture of these desserts, you must pure the strawberries. Use a food processor or blender to puree the strawberries until they are as smooth as possible.
- Adding honey for an enchanting sweetness: Honey complements the fresh sour flavor of the strawberries and adds the exact amount of sweetness desired. For the vegan version, you can add vegan sugar, maple syrup, monk fruit sweetener, or date syrup to achieve the desired sweetness.
- Take a taste test: After the strawberries have been thoroughly blended, conduct a flavor test. It will confirm that the puree is fragrant. If the puree doesn’t taste as sweet, you may add a teaspoon(s) of sweetener to adjust the flavor as desired.
- Use frozen Strawberries: If you desire these popsicles out of season, you can still make them with frozen strawberries. The outcome of the recipe will be equally delectable!
- Adding sweetness is imperative: Adding sweetness is essential; because the strawberries taste sour by default, we must add some form of sweetness to the concoction to counteract their tart flavor. We can add sugar or honey, depending on our preferences.
- A truly make-ahead recipe: This easy strawberry popsicle method can be prepared in advance to be enjoyed later. Make them a day in advance and freeze them until they are perfectly frozen and ready to consume the following day.
- For the dairy-free popsicles recipe, You can use full-fat tinned coconut milk cream for the creamiest texture of these popsicles. There will be no reduction in flavor when using coconut milk cream to make popsicles.
- For a beautiful pink color, You can add a teaspoon of powdered freeze-dried strawberries to the blended strawberries mixture for a striking pink shade and another layer of flavor!
How Can I Store These Creamy Ice Pops?
These strawberry desserts are best stored for two months in the freezer. Therefore, you can prepare a large batch and store it in the freezer to enjoy whenever the craving strikes. The most convenient method to keep these popsicles is in their molds. Alternatively, remove the popsicles from their receptacles and move them to a freezer-safe bag or container. When you are ready to consume, grab a popsicle from the freezer and enjoy!
What Is The Best Way To Unmold These Creamy Ice Pops?
- Once the popsicles have completely solidified in their containers, you can remove them from the freezer. Now, rinse each mold under lukewarm (not boiling) water for approximately one minute.
- Keep the mold slightly inclined during this process to prevent water from entering the mold.
- Now, delicately wiggle the stick of the mold to allow the popsicle to slide out easily!
- If you find it difficult to remove the popsicles from their molds, submerge them in tepid water for a little longer. It will make it simpler for the popsicles to release from the mold quickly.
- Please do not submerge the popsicles in tepid water for longer than necessary, as they will begin to melt in their molds.
A little caution while unmolding will result in gorgeous popsicles!
Creating creamy ice lollies involves blending Greek yogurt, honey, and your choice of fruits. Put the mixture into the molds, insert the sticks, and chill for approximately four to six hours. The result is a healthy, tasty, and satiating homemade ice pop treat ideal for warm days.
Thank you for reading……